Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bin 99 Pinot Noir


url.jpg


Thanks to technical difficulties, I'm reloading this one, so that I can hopefully get the image working.

Name: Bin 99 Pinot Noir
Variety: Pinot Noir
Region: South East
Country: Australia
Year: 2011
Price: $6

Winery Review: This smooth Pinot Noir has beautiful raspberry flavors that meld together with light cedar notes.  Bin 99 relates to a famous Australian vineyard that has produced excellent quality wines over the past couple decades.

My Review: Really light colored red wine, I felt like the most apparent flavors were blackberry, raspberry, and a mild plum flavor.  The nose was very light and didn't really exhibit any strong characteristics.  I thought it was really smooth, and a lot more easy to drink than some other pinot noir wines I've tried. 

I did not have food with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment