Sunday, April 14, 2013

11. April Tasting - Bricco Dei Tati Rose


Name: Bricco Dei Tati Rose
Variety: 100% Barbera
Region: Piedmont
Country: Italy
Year: 2012
Price: $6.95

Wine Shop Review: Fresh with aromas of strawberries, cherries, and rose petals, this an ideal wine with shellfish, salads, chicken, and appetizers.

My Review: I actually really liked this one. For a Rose wine, I found it a little darker than some other ones that I've tried recently. I really like the Barbera wines that I've tried, and my Grandpa makes some homemade Barbera wines that I've always really liked.  This wine had a really bright strawberry aroma, and I felt like it was bordering on floral.  It was a light bodied Rose, which I kind of expected, and it had some great dry strawberry and cherry flavors.  

I did not have food with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment